Harvard Kennedy School’s 2021 Diversity Report released in October of 2021 found:
- HKS only reports having two (out of 43 Professors) Black/African American Professors (5 percent).
- HKS has zero Assistant or Associate Professors.
- HKS has two Black/African American Professors of Practice (non-tenure track).
- HKS has 68 Black/African American Students out of 645 total American students (11 percent).
- This 11 percent is higher than the percent of Black/African American students in last four years (2018 had population of 7 percent while 2019 and 2020 had a population of 8 percent Black/African American students).